Turismo Travel Backpack Cooler
*Price includes one standard, first-location run charge. Prices are subject to change. Additional charges may apply based on the decoration method, size, and location. Set up fee $68.75. Click decoration method icons for more detailed information.
Explore the world with the Turismo Backpack Cooler with Water Bottle Carrier, our original travel bag made from durable polyester canvas and sporting more pockets than you can shake a hiking stick at!
- Durable 600D polyester construction
- Features numerous interior and exterior pockets specially designed to hold the items you're most likely to carry
- Non-slip, extra-comfort backpack straps
- Two large insulated interior compartments
- Multi-use mesh pocket with reinforced base and drawstring closure
- A large utility clip
- A zippered pocket hidden under the exterior flap as extra security for your most valuable items
- A padded handle grip
- A detachable water duffel featuring an adjustable shoulder strap
*Pricing may vary depending on size and number of decoration types
- Hhotmess_mommyof3ReviewingTurismo Travel Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful & perfect for parties!
I got this cooler backpack to use for picnics and hikes and I am not disappointed! Its is very appeasing to the eye. The material is a nice, thick canvas that can easily be cleaned. It has a grip bottom so it stands great when its loaded. There are tons of compartments for everything youll need to take with you. Even two large insulated main pockets. The front of the backpack has a water bottle holder to fit any size bottle, it is also detachable. The other front compartments have multiple mesh dividers. The handle and straps are padded so its pretty comfortable to carry. There is even a secret zippered hidden pocket under the flap. I also love that it has a carabiner attached for key or whatever you need to hang. All in all this is a great backpack with many compartments, keeps things cool and is perfect for all your backpack needs. I would definitely recommend!
- DdzsipoReviewingTurismo Travel Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCoolest cooler backpack
This backpack is the coolest ever. It is stylish, comfortable to carry, profoundly sophisticated and keeps my picnic ice cold even in 100f weather. I was working in the desert with this backpack and was able to enjoy a nice cold beverage and sandwich for lunch.
- BBFreeReviewingTurismo Travel Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat for Hike-in picnic!!
Great for Hike-in picnic. This backpack had plenty of room for a lunch in the middle of nowhere. Me and my family hiked in about 3 miles to a great meadow location in the mountains. I carried the backpack on my back the whole day and it was a great fit. Stayed in place balanced perfectly against my back. We arrived at our destination with plenty of fresh food that I had packed that morning for our days adventure. Food and drinks were perfectly cool and fresh. This backpack isnt your ordinary backpack, definitely a game changer.
- AAislingReviewingTurismo Travel Backpack CoolerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoDurable
I got this to use as a work lunch backpack because I got tired of carrying a lunch bag, a purse, and everything else we ladies carry. This doubles as my lunch bag and purse. I like that I get tons of complements, this bag feels strong and durable. The straps are also very comfortable. Ive been using it for a couple days now but Im thrilled that I only have to carry one bag now.