Set of 3 Pebble Shaped Acacia Serving Boards
*Price includes one standard, first-location run charge. Prices are subject to change. Additional charges may apply based on the decoration method, size, and location. Set up fee $68.75. Click decoration method icons for more detailed information.
This multi-purpose wooden cutting board set includes boards in three sizes for all your cheese, cutting, charcuterie, and, of course, centerpiece needs. The modern pebble shape serves up style and apps with ease.
- Flat, pebble-shaped serving board with rounded edge
- Cut-out for hanging or handling
- Made of acacia wood
- Large board: 18" x 15"
- Medium board: 15" x 10"
- Small board: 12" x 9"
*Pricing may vary depending on size and number of decoration types
- SSantaPocoReviewingPebble Shaped Acacia Serving Board 12" x 9"I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSalami and Cheese to Please
This is just the right size to take with me on a picnic, to the beach, or to put out next to the pool. Its light weight, and easy to carry. This boards size fits well in my backpack and is big enough to hold attractively arranged dried meats and cheeses. The wood looks nice. The edges are eased smooth. Its been easy to clean and overall I think its a great addition to our display tray cabinet in the kitchen.
- VVintage80sglamReviewingPebble Shaped Acacia Serving Board 12" x 9"I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoQuality board!
This board is very sturdy and made well. Its a great size for hosting and very attractive looking. Washing it is easy too. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality board to serve food on.
- VVicNYReviewingPebble Shaped Acacia Serving Board 15" x 10"I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSolid and great quality
I love this Pebble Shaped Acacia Serving Board / Charcuterie Board. Its a decent size at 15 x 10 inches. It is heavy duty and solid. You can tell that its very well made and will last a long time. It still looks brand new after being used and washed many times. We have actually replaced other items with the Toscana brand products. If you want fantastic quality at affordable prices this is the way to go.
- JQJeff Q.ReviewingPebble Shaped Acacia Serving Board 15" x 10"I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice looking board
This is a solid piece of wood and looks great in the kitchen even when not being used. I will probably just use it for charcuterie but you could use it as a cutting board too. I think the craftsmanship is good, my only minor complaint is that it comes with a sticker on the back (instructions how to wash) and if you peel it off it leaves a really sticky residue that is very difficult to remove. I recommend either leaving the sticker on or get ready to do a lot of scrubbing. I wish they did not put the sticker on there or used a different adhesive.
- TTxMomof4ReviewingPebble Shaped Acacia Serving Board 18" x 15"I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful Board!
This board is even more beautiful and solid than I had hoped! Im just a simple mom and dont do dinner parties or anything fancy, but this board works well for cheese and sliced fruits and sandwiches for the kiddos when snacking in the backyard. They dont appreciate the beauty of this board nearly as much as I do! Love it! Came with a coupon towards future purchases and Im excited to add to my new collection.