Lazy Susan Serving Tray
*Price includes one standard, first-location run charge. Prices are subject to change. Additional charges may apply based on the decoration method, size, and location. Set up fee $68.75. Click decoration method icons for more detailed information.
The centerpiece of every fine cocktail hour or wine & cheese tasting, the Lazy Susan is a circular, rotating serving tray made of fired acacia with a 1" tall chalkboard rim and included soapstone pencil for easy labeling.
- Fired acacia wood with rotating serving surface
- Chalkboard edge and soapstone pencil for customization
- Measures 18" diameter x 1.5" high
*Pricing may vary depending on size and number of decoration types
- Hhotmess_mommyof3ReviewingLazy Susan Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoBeautiful & perfect for parties!
Just buy it! Since youre reading this review you must be in the market for a lazy Susan or charcuterie board and this one is it! The board is a beautiful dark Acacia brown with a burnt look to it. The outer rim is chalkboard material which is by far my favorite part! Ever throw a party and have your guests asking what every kind of cheese or meat you have on your board? Well with this platter, all you have to do is write it on there! The quality seems very well made, and the board itself has a good weight to it. It spins just fine and is fairly large so it will hold plenty of yummy snacks! I just brought this over to an Easter dinner and received so many compliments, my mom and one of friends already asked where I got it. Its stunning and Im obsessed. Totally would recommend! Perfect for a Mothers Day gift or birthday!
- JJenniferReviewingLazy Susan Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoBeautiful sheek piece.
I am so in love with this lazy Susan! It is solid wood with a rich dark stain. It is sleek and not bulky which I am in love with! I regularly use this for charcuterie board displays and the fact that it comes with a chalk pencil to label the foods is genius. I am so happy with this lazy Susan!
- FFrescalee3ReviewingLazy Susan Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGorgeous!
This lazy susan serving platter is absolutely gorgeous. The wood is acacia and its really nice quality. I especially love the chalkboard edge so you can label the types of cheeses or charcuterie for your guests. They even include a soapstone pencil to write with. Im really impressed with the quality of this platter and I look forward to entertaining and showing it off.
- JJennDTAReviewingLazy Susan Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGorgeous charcuterie board
Since I wanted a lazy susan and a charcuterie board I had to get this! The best of both worlds. This board is stunning! The burnished wood has gorgeous deep espresso colors running through it. The edges come complete with built-in slate to write on. Its nice and heavy. Great quality. Also comes with writing instrument for labeling. I highly recommend it!
- Hhumbleangel79ReviewingLazy Susan Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLazy Susan Serving Platter / Chacuterie Board
The Lazy Susan Serving Platter / Chacuterie Board is amazing and fun to use for all kinds of events or holidays. The lazy Susan is a circular, rotating serving tray made of fired acacia with a 1" tall chalkboard rim & included soapstone pencil for easy labeling. I would recommend the Lazy Susan Serving Platter / Chacuterie Board to anyone. I really enjoy using it!