Bristol Picnic Basket
*Price includes one standard, first-location run charge. Prices are subject to change. Additional charges may apply based on the decoration method, size, and location. Set up fee $68.75. Click decoration method icons for more detailed information.
You'll be absolutely chuffed at the Bristol Picnic Basket for 2, a large English-style picnic basket complete with picnic service for a couple.
- Handwoven willow construction
- Flat lid design
- Attractive navy, burgundy and pale blue plaid, fully-lined interior
- All components secured in specially-designed pockets or straps, giving optimal space for your food and wine
*Pricing may vary depending on size and number of decoration types
- RrilyailyI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoPerfect picnic
Very beautiful and well made picnic basket, ideal for taking to a picnics or beach trip. The product is so nice and looks expensive. It also contains cutlery, plates, drinkwear, fabric napkins and lined with a neautral plaid design. Quality made and you will impress others on your next picnic at the park.
- FFlozeeI recommend this productRated 4 stars11 months agoGreat Features, Everything I Wanted
Super fun picnic basket; fully stocked from wine glasses to plates and utensils. The only thing I would change is to make it easier to close and open. It has a belt-like closure and there are two of them. Its a bit cumbersome to fuss with.
- BEBlue E.I recommend this productRated 4 stars11 months agoSo cute!
Such a cute and fancy picnic basket! Love the sophistication and design. Nice and durable glasses, plates and utensils. The design of the basket is nice with the faux leather details. Makes having picnics in the park and at the beach that much more enjoyable because everything is organized.
- MminakominI recommend this productRated 4 stars12 months agoCharming look!
This style of picnic basket was exactly what I was looking for when going on beach outings and parks. Cute design with everything you could possibly need! Just a few little things that I didnt love. The basket set came with a bit of a factory or chemical smell that doesnt smell like normal wicker that will probably air out over time. The utensils are really hard to get out of the straps so might switch out with thinner ones of my own. And lastly, the plaid parts are held onto the basket with visible but clear plastic ties kinda like fishing line or price tag ties. Its not the worst thing, but some of the details and stitching are sloppy up close. Overall though, very nice and Im sure I will get a lot of use out of this.